We thought it would never arrive, but it is finally National Guacamole Day in America. It’s a perfect day to enjoy this creamy dish, which in the opinion of this blog, is every day. It’s also a perfect day to compare the qualities of guacamole with our other favorite dish, flexible registration software. Here are ten scientifically-researched and journal-published ways guacamole and training registration software are either alike or not:
- Avocados grow on trees, which makes them fruit. Flexible registration software for training does not grow on trees, but it should be easy to pick.
- Avocado green was a popular designing color in the 1970s. Training software did not yet exist in the 70s, but you can make its pages and forms any color you want.
- Avocados are loaded with nutrients like Vitamins E and C. Flexible training software has no vitamins, but it’s good for your health. For one thing, it can reduce stress.
- A decent serving of guacamole has more than 100 calories. Registration management software will always be calorie-free.
- There is never enough guacamole at a party. Cloud-based registration software never runs out, so you never have to hurry to the store to buy more.
- Training software will be just as fresh tomorrow as it is today. Unlike guacamole, you don’t have a small window of time to take advantage of it.
- When shopping, lightly squeeze an avocado before selecting it. It’s also a good idea try out training registration software before you buy it.
- Guacamole has lots of varieties, such with or without tomatoes, lime juice, or onions. In any case, it will taste great. Registration software comes in lots of flavors, too,
- such as with or without payment processing, with or without CE tracking, and without or without a shopping cart.
- Cilantro is another story. Nobody is trying to ruin registration software by adding cilantro to it.
- One is considered a superfood. The other is considered super essential for managing a lot of events and registrations.
Now that you’re hungry, head to a Mexican restaurant or make some guac at home. Even if you take a pass on avocado products, we’re always ready to talk about your training registration challenges.